IT'S TORI DAY!!!
In honor of what I so lovingly call TORI DAY (any day having to do with a release date of a Tori Amos album or a Tori Amos concert date that I'm attending), I would like to offer up some of my new favorite Tori lyrics. There are many on this new album & as always, she doesn't disappoint. Insightful, controversial, romantic, dirty, intelligent. All these things I love Tori for & more.
. . .
"I give love I give Soon before the sun before the sun begins to rise I know that I I must give so that I I can live"
“Do a dance for me.” Baby it is late still you pour me & a tall one..."
"You better bring your own sun sweet girl. You gotta bring your own sun now don’t you forget — you bring your own sun, just enough for everyone."
"You must let the colors violate the Blackness"
"Shut your mouth I’m spinnin’ it tight down south I’m on raid tie you down cause boy I can save you from that evil faith."
"I’m not dying, sister, take your paws off my ankle straps and my mister"
"Impeccable peccadillo You are off your guard Pussy willow calls there by the church, “don’t go in if you are abnormally attracted to sin”"
"Blueness pales within a flames lust"
"if a feather lined with his words becomes a blade then what, what will it take to make it through another day?"
"You got you a Fast horse darlin’ But all you do is complain it ain’t a maserati"
. . .
I'm sure I will find others... I can't wait.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home